Helping Out With Grace
When you volunteer at Grace, you impact the lives of the individuals who receive our services in many ways. Surprisingly, though, you will be affected immeasurably yourself. There’s something about how the individuals we serve appreciate and respond to the compassionate environment at Grace. Those who help say they receive far more than they give.
How to help?
- If you have a green thumb, we can always use gardening help at any of our residences. Find one near you.
- Prefer to be in the kitchen cooking up something good? We’d welcome an extra hand to prepare meals.
- Are you the artsy type? Come and lead our residents in a craft or art project.
- If music’s your thing, we’d love to hear you play!
- Share your area of expertise, whether it’s computer skills or reading help.
- Sometimes the best way to give is just of yourself: providing companionship for the individuals we serve.
- Are you trained in an area that our staff could benefit from, for example, working with adults with Autism? We’d love you to provide a workshop for our staff.